Friday, February 6, 2009

New Website for Kelly

We have started a new website for Kelly.  This blog has been great, but I can't update it from the hospital, and that is when I want to update the most.  Kelly was admitted to the hospital Tuesday with a fever.  She had chemo last night, but the fever spiked again this afternoon, so she isn't coming home yet.  She also tested postitive for influenza A.  She is just miserable today.  I just came home to see Megan's Musical, and get some more clean clothes and pjs for Kelly.  I am headed back to CHOC now.


If you log onto her new website, you will automatically get email notifications everytime we update.  I have been having trouble with my group emails, so now that will be taken care of!  I can also update that website from the hospital.  The first time you go to the new website, you will need to enter your email address and create your own password,  If you click remember me, you won't to keep logging on, the link will take you right to Kelly's page.  For those of you familiar with carepages, her page is KellyLaude.  

Here is the link to her new website:  www.carepages.com/carepages/KellyLaude
You can also go to www.carepages.com    After you sign it, type KellyLaude  in the box for visit.I If anyone has any questions or has a problem getting on the first time, just email me.  kathylaude@cox.net 

Thanks for your support of Kelly!  We can't tell you how much we appreciate it!


No comments: